Really? I’ve never received one of these fellow blogger awards before! How cool! Thank you to Halfway Amazing for her (amazing) nomination – she made my week! I don’t really know much about awards like this – so I’m punting….here goes:
Ok, here’s the rules for winning this award:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I have two cats, both of which are crazy in their own way but I love ’em.
2. I blog from my kitchen, which means I never have peace and quiet. (should probably do something about that)
3. My so called craft room is a complete train wreck. All other DIYers would call me out on it. (In my house we secretly call it the cr*p closet.)
4. I don’t like brussel sprouts or flan or rice pudding. (WP spell check doesn’t like the word brussel either!)
5. I love getting my nails done. (Silly for a DIYer but true.)
6. I like reading books but only positive and happy ones. (Hey, why deal with stress in books when you have regular stress every day?)
7. My favorite job I ever had was scooping ice cream. (Maybe I should do THAT again?)
Ok – 15 bloggers in no particular order. I’m nominating you because you have LOVELY blogs and have been lovely bloggers to get to know!
This was a great addition to my one year blogging anniversary. Thanks to everyone for letting me share my love of other blogs today. 🙂